Cape Cod Roads
Cape Cod is a seventy mile long peninsula with fifteen townships stretching eastward from Bourne to the tip at Provincetown. The major highway through the region is Route 6. Route 6A is a meandering, scenic route that also passes many shops & attractions. Route 28 takes you through the heart of many of Cape Cod's towns and winds from the Bourne Bridge all the way up to the Orleans/Eastham border.
Don't miss the smaller routes -- you'll avoid traffic and have easy access to Cape Cod's best kept secrets.
- Boston to Orleans - 90 miles
- Providence, RI to Orleans - 90
- Boston to Plymouth - 38 miles
- Plymouth to Hyannis - 24 miles
- Hyannis to Orleans - 18 miles
- Orleans to Provincetown - 27 miles